Monday, February 04, 2008

Week Number 103


1) Who do you think is the most moral political leader in power today?

I don't know any.

2) Do you have a "lucky" color? A "lucky" number? "Lucky" clothes?

No, I don't.

3) Who is the worst-dressed person you know?

I generally keep company with folks who dressed decently. Therefore, most of the people I know dress sensibly. To me worst-dressed means bizarre fashion that vie for attention. I also feel very uncomfortable around people who wears revealing clothes. They are paying more to wear less.

4) What is the best thing you have ever had for breakfast?

I still like my muesli with milk.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo

Reminds me of the television series BayWatch.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize how hard that politician question was going to be! And I totally agree with your comment on people paying more to wear less. It confuses me when people spend all kinds of money on something really impractical...or really ugly!

    Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete