Friday, March 07, 2008

Choreography: The art of symbolically representing dancing




Onesome: Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study? What is 'designed' by you?

Hmm...I don't think I am the type of person that schedule stuff to try to get-the-most-out-of-the day. Mostly I just do things whenever and whatever I like to. The thing that is organized in my life are bible discussion meetings. I mean it is in a group, so had to meet in an organized manner.

Twosome: The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...

I don't have anything on my desk nor headboard that resemble art.

Threesome: representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?

I watched Dirty Dancing, sure. I like Ballroom dancing, Waltz, actually any type of dancing. Even folk dancing, figure skating, all types.


No comments:

Post a Comment