Thursday, March 13, 2008

Insomnia, the Cure for Sleep

Click the banner to participate


Onesome: Insomnia-- Ever have it? Some do and some don't, but have you ever been hounded awake for that endless hour after hour with no hope of sleep? ...or does the very act of touching head to pillow put you out for the count?

Oh, yes I do have sleepless nights. It started with my skin problem and it gets itchy during the nights when the air is still. I will stay up the whole night and only will be able to sleep during the daytime. Needless to say, this has wrecked havoc to my daily routine but I am getting used to it and trying to work around this. This has been happening for a few years now.

Twosome: the cure-- Hey, if you do have the occasional bout or chronic insomnia, what do you do about it? Work? Read? Try cures? Hmmm... Did you ever find one that worked?

Now that I learned surfing and blogging, I make use of the computer more than ever. I will work, chat with my brother who lives abroad so the time zone thing is less hazardous to him-I mean I am awake at odd hours here but it is still ok for him, play games on the computer and yes, I still read books too.

Threesome: for sleep-- Female/male, young/not so young, we all need varying amounts of sleep. What's your personal sleep cycle? Five hours? Ten hours? ...and if you had a choice, what would be your personal sleep cycle? ...and yes, "All day long" is a valid answer.

I would need 8-10hours to be alive again.Nevertheless, there are times when I can go without sleep when I am reading a very absorbing novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment