Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Week Number 110


1) What hour of the day goes the slowest for you?

1pm - 3pm. It feels hot and sluggish during the afternoons for me. I always feel like sleeping off these hours of the day.

2) What is the difference between boys and girls?

The way they communicate.

3) Write your own epitaph.

Hmm...I wish to be cremated but if there is to be a tombstone then just a simple - Here lies the beloved wife of ...

4) What is the worst habit you've ever had?

Procrastination.

5) Show and Tell.
What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo

I have recently read Nineteen Minutes (about high school shootout) and Second Glance (about spirits from the past) so this picture reminds me of these two novels.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, this was a little morbid this week, wasn't it? I realized that while I was answering.... Guess I had tombs on the brain because of Easter.

    I agree 100% with you on #1. Wish I lived somewhere that believed in closing up for the afternoon so everyone could nap.

    ReplyDelete