1) Is there an emotion that you think has gotten stronger as you've aged? If so, why do you think that has happened?
Compassion. I guess with age and experience, one can learn to be more understanding to the plight of others such as illness, loss of death loved one, mental depression, failure in relationships and the broken friendships.
2) Describe the (group of) friend(s) you enjoy hanging out with the most.
Offline- my hubby and Christian brothers and sisters. Online- my brother who is in India and my sister who is living in Australia.
3) What are the criteria necessary for being a good parent?
I am not a parent but being a tutor to kids, I would say patience and self sacrifice. Give of one's time, love, actually almost all resources that one have is needed to make a good parent.
4) What kind of cowardice do you most despise?
Fear of men. Conforming to peer pressure or from society and submitting to traditions instead of doing the right thing in our Creator's eyes as set out in his Word, the Bible.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Snow White's evil stepmother who wants to be the fairest and therefore poisoned the apple and gave it to Snow White.
This meme is taken from Curious as a Cat