Friday, January 25, 2008

The Windfall Edition


1. If you were to get a unexpected windfall, what is your first thought on what to do with the money? Were you practical or not?!

If I suddenly get some extra cash, I will get another laptop and get faster mobile broadband speed. It is on my mind now anyway. Since I use the computer a lot for my work, I do consider it a practical move rather than a whimsy expenditure.

2. You have $1000 to spend on yourself. What do you buy? With $5000?

I will get a treadmill. I desperately need exercise and I feel my body is so weak that I might passed out if I walk in the field. Besides I can't stay outdoors if it is too hot or my skin flares up with eczema. If it is $5000, I will get a better quality treadmill.

3. You have $1000 to spend on something for your home. What do you buy? With $5000?

I think I might get a sink and nicer table top for the kitchen.



4. You have your windfall and you realize your car is older than you. So what do you buy?

I like the model of my car now. It is called Viva by Perodua. It is not that old but if I have the spare cash to spend on a new car, I will get the same model again. The features are very user friendly and takes into consideration the needs of the driver or owners and the passengers.

5. You decide to buy some books with your windfall at Amazon. What 5 books would you get?
Paradise
Paradise by Judith McNaught


Almost Heaven by Judith McNaught



The King of Torts John Grisham


The Summons
John Grisham


Playing For Pizza: A Novel


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing Friday Fun! I have never seen that car before, but it is really cute! Your reading list looks like mine, with the John Grisham!

    ReplyDelete