1. Read a book or magazine.
2. Go out and meet up with relatives or friends.
3. Take some photos which might come in handy for a blog post later on.
4. Window shopping. Actually I prefer to browse at bookshops.
5. Clean the house which can double up as exercise too.
6. Blog and surf the internet.
7. Start a new hobby. Still contemplating and nothing fancies me at the moment.
8. Play sudoku which is getting very addictive for me.
9. Sleep or just rest and do nothing. Sometimes, I can't sleep well at night and I will just lie down for a nap in the afternoon to rest my mind.
10. Learn how to cook.
PS: I really don't have a television now and I seldom play any vcd or dvd on my laptop these days either. Of the 10 things listed, mostly I spend my time working on my blog, social networking on the internet, read books and play the radio on my mobile phone, and yes, play sudoku online as well. Occasionally I would go window shopping (at the bookshop) about twice or thrice a month, I do grocery shopping once a week though at the hypermarkets in the mall (very big mall).