Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - The world is coming to an end. There's no way out. You only have time to say one thing to one person you know. What would you say, and to whom?
Hmm...the end of the world to me is a little different from what is commonly believed in. If there is a disaster that I know of and there is no way out and if my hubby is with me, I would say, See you in Paradise.

Soup - Name something you're absolutely crazy about.
My hubby.

Salad - What's that nickname you don't want anybody to know about? C'mon!
Ah har. My chinese nickname.

Main Course - Which country would you like to visit, and why?
England, Australia and India. My siblings live in these countries.

Dessert - Your favourite pet peeve?
My health.

*From Gabriel


8 comments:

  1. Great answers to the questions. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like your feast. Ours is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice answers:) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you answer on the appetizer. ;) mine's up here

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello selena! i apologize for letting you go through all my blogs just to find my friday's feast. it was too late before i realized that there's something wrong with the html code. i really appreciate your effort and time to find the right blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great feast! I like your appetizer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answers and i like it. Happy feasting...mine is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the places you would like to visit, I would want to go visit them too!

    ReplyDelete