1) If you spoke English with an accent other than the one you currently have, how would you chose to sound?
Hmm...if I am still living where I am living, I guess I sound alright. Otherwise, I would be unintelligible. Sometimes I cringe when I listen to certain people speak. They sound all weird and like a fake.
2) Be honest: how do you feel about people who smoke?
I hate it. Smoking is not natural. We would be alarm and douse a machine if it smokes. What more, a living being? So it is all true and real that smoking kills. It has to because common sense tells us that living things can't survive for long if we smoked it. I would literally distance myself physically from a smoker.
3) Whose death touched your own sense of mortality the most?
I guess none yet because I haven't been able to relate to anyone's death to myself.
4) What has been the most difficult promise you have ever kept? Why?
I am not sure about this question. I try not to make promises that I can't keep.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
I don't really know what those insects are on the tree but they remind me of the plague of gadflies in Moses' time. Exodus 8:20-24