Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Screen: Make It Your Routine

Protecting our skin is not a matter of a joke. When I was younger, it does not dawn on me that I need to do much with regards to my skin. I took for granted that I can swim for hours in the sea or at the pool and even the blisters, burnt sensation and skin peeling afterwards does not frightened me into applying any lotions or creams. But I was wrong. Somehow the neglect will come back to you in one way or another. The ultimate would be skin cancer but having ultra skin sensitivity is bad enough. I can't be out in the sun too long now even when I want to.

Most of us want to enjoy the outdoor and sunshine as much as we can. At Screen, Inc. they too want to help you do so but with the proper protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun. These facial sunscreens made with the knowledge of the sensitivity and susceptibility of your neck, face, ears and lips when expose unprotected to the sun. They include formulas that are non greasy, non-irritating and dermatologist-approved. These sunscreens are safe to be used daily and has the coveted Seal of Recommendation from the Skin Cancer Foundation.



No comments:

Post a Comment