Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Week Number 116

1) What are the three most important family values in your family? For the world? Are they the same?

For my family would be trust, love and respect. For the world would be love, justice and peace. I think love is the common value here. When dealing with a close one and the world in general, I think other issues and values take precedence.

2) Name your least favorite candy. Why do you dislike it so much?

This is hard. I have a sweet tooth and I generally like candy. If I absolutely have to choose, I think soft sticky ones are what I dislike. I mean those that stick to the teeth and you need to keep chewing until they dissolve or something. They make my jaws ache.

3) Among your friends, which would you choose as the next Pope?

None of my friends would want to be the next Pope!

4) What is the slowest realization you've ever come to?

About me being a perfectionist. Not with regards to expectations on others but on myself.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo

Just wondering here why a small narrow road like this would have a SLOW sign painted on it? I mean is there a likelihood any vehicle would speed on this narrow road in the first place? Perhaps it is to warn of animals crossing but would make more sense to have those sign board ones than painted on the road.

If you would like to participate or view other answers go to: Curious As a Cat



1 comment:

  1. GREAT answer for #4!! I think my friends are in agreement with yours. ;-)

    I have a hard time finding candy I don't like too. Candy = yum for me!

    Thanks for playing along this week. See you soonish.

    ReplyDelete