Monday, June 16, 2008

Organize to Relieve Stress

I must admit that I am completely hopeless when it comes to organizing. Things happened to run away on its own or missing when I need them. The tape dispenser is missing in action. The mobile phone is ringing but not long enough to reveal its hiding place. Needing to run an errand only to find the car keys had disappeared. The new camera goes on the fritz and the warranty is, well...I was sure I didn't throw it away!

Much time has been wasted looking for something that should be right under the nose. No wonder this has added much extra stress to the day because I can't find what I need when I need it. Searching for lost items can be overwhelmingly stressful. I had been close to tears many times and can also feel the blood pressure rising. There is strong reason to heed the wise saying: "A place for everything and everything in its place". This is a simple solution to a common problem.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Serena. How have you been?
    I think you said all that I want to say about being messy and all. I am such a klutz, my room is forever in clutter. I organized it once, twice it but didn't stay long... there must be something wrong somewhere in my brain. I envy other people who are so neat and tidy.

    ReplyDelete