Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Address Plaques Important During An Emergency

I am sure many can relate to this scenario described here: I was driving around in a residential neighborhood the other day. I was looking for the address of a friend of mine who had just moved into a new house last week. When I finally found the street where she lived, I could not find many house address signs that were easy to see from my car as I was driving down the road.

I finally found the house by asking someone walking down the street if they could see what address they were walking by. After looking around, my helpful stranger walked up to the house and rang the doorbell and asked the person who answered the door what their address is. After getting the answer from the person inside the house, I noticed that was actually the house I was looking for. What a hassle!

This incident got me to thinking. What if there was a medical emergency in this neighborhood and the paramedics could not find the house? Could a person's life be at risk by not displaying the address of their home properly out in the open in front of their home. I'm sure things like this happen every day. Sad but true...

But, you know that there is a solution to this problem. This solution is called an address plaque. This small, but could be, lifesaving device is what everyone should have proudly displayed out in the open in front of their homes. With a large variety of styles to choose from, you are sure to find an address plaque to match your personality and demeanor. All of these address plaques and numbers can either be mounted on a wall or column out in the open on the front of your home. These plaques may also be posted on your front lawn by being hung on an ornamental stakes that are offered in a variety of materials and shapes.

There are many reasons to display a home address plaque boldly in front of your home. Some of these reasons can be life saving and others are beautifying. Let us hope that the reason you install an address plaque in front of your home is to welcome friends and family to visit an easily located destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment