Sunday, October 14, 2007

Unconcious Mutterings- Week 245

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Illicit :: secretive
  2. Go :: move
  3. Jacket :: dinner
  4. Blow :: candle
  5. Coach :: practice
  6. Effort :: sweat
  7. Leadership :: dynamic
  8. Snore :: irritating
  9. Fearless :: lion
  10. Network :: meme
This meme is taken from Unconscious Mutterings

Previous Uncounscious Mutterings posts ::
Week 244
Week 243
Week 242

PS: I am in the midst of moving this week and didn't have the mood for long windy answers. So just short one word crisp answers for this week. You feel free to comment here and give me more than one word though. bring it on

10 comments:

  1. how interesting - we had none the same - although your answer for snore did come into my head

    www.gettingmykicks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, not even one answer the same, Kathryn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting - don't think we had any the same. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I thought my answers were obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We shared one answer - dinner. So far everyone is very different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by Bookgal. At least there is one same answer then. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word answers are all that's required!

    Interesting with "dinner jacket" -- I don't think too many people actually have a dinner jacket anymore like they used to (at least in old movies.)

    See ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha...that was what came to my mind for jacket...I guess men dress in suits or just smart casual these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've none the same..I like your snore answer..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, only one answer the same so far with bookgal. Wow! The rest are all different. :)

    ReplyDelete