Monday, April 21, 2008

What's in your bag?

It is fun sometimes to know what people keep in their wallets or handbags. I have read at some meme that people keep all kinds of stuff in their handbags. The usual of course is not necessary for a post here and no one has tag me yet for a "what is in your handbag" meme, so I just take the liberty of posting mine.

After I had my skin problem, I have ceased using makeup and therefore my handbag does not contain any lipsticks, powder, foundation, eyeliner of any kind. However, my genius of sister gave me a mini fan of which I am grateful for. (See photo of the mini fan). I hate crowds at the mall and would easily get stress out. On the other hand, I like the air conditioner at the mall, so when I get too hot after walking even in the air conditioned mall, I will whip out my mini fan to cool myself down. And couple that with my mini water bottle of 300 ml, I can at least last a little longer at the mall even on a crowded day. These two items is something that I must have with me no matter where I go nowadays.

And if I am going to spend a few hours at the mall either window shopping or just watching people, I will bring a novel with me. Then I will find myself a nice cozy cafe and sit there reading while savoring my favourite cappuccino plus cheese cake. Ah, that's life.

What about you? What do you keep in your handbag or purse?




No comments:

Post a Comment